Effective from 6 August 2020
- “Soak Bathhouse” means Soak Holdings Pty Limited trading as Soak Bathhouse and any subsidiaries and affiliates.
- “Personal Information” means some or all of the following: your name, contact details, date of birth, emergency contact details, bank account and/or credit card details, other identification details, transaction history, service and treatment details, identification photograph and other sensitive information such as medical history or health details.
Collection of Personal Information
Soak Bathhouse may collect your Personal Information in connection with you:
- Using this website and any other websites operated by Soak Bathhouse;
- Attending any Soak Bathhouse physical premises;
- Purchasing any Soak Bathhouse product, service or treatment;
- Downloading or using of any Soak Bathhouse mobile application;
- Using any Soak Bathhouse social media account;
- Providing feedback or reviews of Soak Bathhouse;
- Entering any competition or promotion conducted by Soak Bathhouse;
- Subscribing to any database, newsletter, email list of Soak Bathhouse;
- Requesting information or assistance from Soak Bathhouse; and/or
- Contacting Soak Bathhouse in person, via telephone, email, instant message, SMS or social media.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Soak Bathhouse uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to improve the user experience of our website and to personalise content and ads, provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. In doing this, Soak Bathhouse may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website such as the date and time of access, the IP address, domain name, and details of the information accessed. It is possible to set the browser to refuse tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons, however, this may limit the services provided by Soak Bathhouse’s website.
Using and Disclosing your Personal Information
Soak Bathhouse will use your Personal Information for the following main purposes:
- To provide facilities, memberships, products, and/or services that you have requested, and to fulfil obligations under any other agreement between you and Soak Bathhouse;
- To manage your relationship with Soak Bathhouse and provide you with information about facilities, memberships, products, services and/or special offers;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To obtain your opinions or comments about facilities, memberships, products, and/or services;
- To improve our facilities, memberships, products, services and/or special offers; and/or
- To record data for marketing analysis.
Soak Bathhouse may engage other companies or service providers to assist in providing our services, including (but not limited to) marketing, market research, mail-house services, hosting and product development services, analysis of client lists and/ or consulting services. These third parties may have access to personal information that is needed to perform their specific function, but cannot use that information for other purposes.
Personal Information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Soak Bathhouse, its employees, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Contact by Soak Bathhouse
Soak Bathhouse does not send marketing communications without obtaining prior consent. If you have received communication from Soak Bathhouse that you do not wish to receive, you may remove your name from the marketing database by completing the ‘opt out’ link provided in the communication or submitting a written request through the ‘Contact Us’ form on www.soakbathhouse.com.au.
Soak Bathhouse takes all reasonable steps to keep Personal Information secure, accurate and up to date. The Personal Information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format. Soak Bathhouse employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by Soak Bathhouse.
Access to your Personal Information
You may request access at any time to your Personal Information by submitting a written request through the ‘Contact Us’ form on www.soakbathhouse.com.au. A request may be made to delete or amend Personal Information, and all reasonable steps to comply with the request will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons, which includes but is not limited to the proper maintenance of medical and health records.
Retention of your Personal information
Your Personal Information will be retained by Soak Bathhouse in accordance with applicable laws. Soak Bathhouse will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information it holds if it is no longer needed for business purposes.
Problems, Queries or Complaints
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
- Online Form: www.oaic.gov.au (Privacy Complaint Form).
- GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
- Fax, 02 9284 9666
It's time to start feeling great again. Contact our Gold Coast day spa to book a session or find out more.